A lovely sunny Easter weekend. Everything seems to be getting off to a great start, although a lot of the pots drying out already! Bad sign of things to come …
This week I:
- Tidied a refilled the pond a bit. Seems to be losing a bit of water, so 4 cans of rainwater helped.
- Sowed lots of veg seeds, including Squash “Avalon”, Cucumber, Courgette “All Green Bush”, Celeriac “Monda”, Five types of Tomato (Tamina, Gardeners Delight, Moneymaker, Shimmer, Suncocola), Some more lettuce, Leeks “Musselburgh”, French Bean “Blue Lake”, Purple Carrots in the left veg bed and some Parsnips.
- Cleared a bit of the left bed. Going to keep the old flowering veg right until the end though. The insects love it.
- Planted a pot of mint in the Raspberry Bed.
- This week snail had a load of my celery seedlings and some lettuces.