Last weekend I mulched all the beds with NutriMulch from Field compost. Really nice stuff and 730 litres covered the whole lot.
Did some good pottering today including:
- Cut back the Passiflora caerulea ‘Constance Eliott’ down to 30cm. The rest got quite badly frost damaged.
- Thinned out my previous seedlings which are coming up well.
- Sowed some new lettuces.
- Planted some fun little Primulas which I bought from Morrisons. Primula vulgaris ‘Goldnugget’, Primula victoria ‘Gold Lace’, Primula vulgaris ‘Bumble Bee’, Primula vulgaris ‘Marli’, Primula veris.
- Also planted the Primula denticulata ‘Alba’ in the bottom bed.
- Planted some little Muscari, also from Morrisons.