After a wet couple of weeks a lot of the garden is looking a bit sorry for itself. The warm temperatures have still meant that a lot of plants are still trying to flower though.
- One of my Colchicum autumnale ‘Album’ started flowering. Very pretty.
- Planted up the cuttings of my Salvia ‘Amistad’ into Grey Square pots. Both doing well.
- Potted up my new Patio Raspberry Rubus idaeus ‘Ruby Beauty’ in a new pot.
- Planted up a pot of Alliums. Mixed ones which I had left over from a pot last year.
- Planted up three pots of “Mixed Daffodils” which I got free with my Patio Raspberry from J Parkers. 8 In each.
- Emptied the big blue pot which contained the Zantedeschia ‘Mango’. It had made 14 new bulbs! Not sure what we’ll do with all those, but that is the reason it only had one flower this year.
- I also tidied up the lawn and labelled a load of pots.
Still waiting for some cold weather to stuff my Dahlias. Still flowering well!
The Physalis alkekengi has been stuffed by the cold though. Got a couple of nice flowers from it.
Spring 2021: One of the unknown daffs …